Birmingham 2022 - Day 6 Preview
Here we go again!
Today brings another gold medal opportunity as Rosemary Lenton and Pauline Wilson contest the Para Women’s B6-B8 final against Australia at 3pm. Like yesterday, the game is due to be shown on BBC Sport/BBC iPlayer so keep your eyes peeled for the ladies later today.
Crucial sectional play matches continue in the Women’s Pairs, Women’s Triples, Men’s Singles and Men’s Fours with Scotland’s mainstream players looking to qualify for the quarter-final stages of their relevant disciplines.
Finally, our Para Mixed Pairs B2/B3 of Melanie Inness and Robert Barr conclude their group at 6pm when they take on Wales having already qualified for Thursday’s semi-final.
Scotland’s full day six schedule can be found below. Match results will follow throughout the day!
Session 1 – 8.30am:
- Group Match 2 – Women’s Pairs (Hannah Smith and Claire Johnston) v Northern Ireland
Session 2 – 11.30am:
- Group Match 2 - Men’s Singles (Iain McLean) v India
- Group Match 3 – Women’s Pairs (Hannah Smith and Claire Johnston) v England
Session 3 – 3pm:
- Gold Medal Match – Para Women’s Pairs B6-B8 (Rosemary Lenton and Pauline Wilson) v Australia
- Group Match 3 - Women’s Triples (Dee Hoggan, Lauren Baillie-Whyte and Caroline Brown) v Wales
Session 4 – 6pm:
- Group Match 2 - Men’s Fours (Stewart Anderson, Darren Burnett, Paul Foster MBE and Alex Marshall MBE) v Jersey
- Group Match 5 – Para Mixed Pairs B2/B3 (Melanie Inness with Director George Miller and Robert Barr with Director Sarah Jane Ewing) v Wales