AED Information Session
Last year we surveyed clubs to gather information on First Aid provision and Defibrillators in our clubs across Scotland.
In addition to providing First Aid training as part of our annual club, coach and volunteer calendar, we are also delivering an information session with our friends at St Johns Scotland.
The clubs who completed the survey have had the opportunity to book on this session, however there are still a number of places available, and we would like to now offer this to all our affiliated clubs.
The online session will cover the following:
- What defibrillators are and how they work
- How defibrillators can help your club, and benefit your whole community
- Financial support available from St John Scotland towards the cost of a defibrillator
- Support available with community fundraising
- Other frequently asked questions including insurance, training, installation and maintenance.
The online session will run on Wednesday 26th January 2022 from 6.30 – 7.30pm.
You can book on the session via our online membership system here: https://bowlsscotland.justgo.com/Workbench.mvc/Show/6?ref=32972B3F75D1D7546E380EBA668F78E74EF1A74A
If you need any help getting booked on the session, please contact email@example.com or get in touch with your National Development Officer.