Birmingham 2022 - Day 4 Preview
Scotland have three important semi-finals to look forward to today in the Men’s Pairs, Para Men’s Pairs B6-B8 and Women’s Para Pairs B6-B8.
Garry Brown and Kevin Wallace take on New Zealand at 8.30am in their respective semi-final. In the Para Women’s B6-B8 Pairs, Rosemary Lenton and Pauline Wilson will also play at 8.30am against England.
At 12noon Paul Foster MBE and Alex Marshall MBE do battle with England’s Jamie Walker and Sam Tolchard in the semi-final of the Men’s Pairs.
Melanie Inness and Robert Barr will look to build on their opening win as they play New Zealand and Australia in their next two group matches.
Scotland’s full day four schedule can be found below. Match results will follow throughout the day!
Session 1 – 8.30am:
- Semi-Final - Para Men’s Pairs B6-B8 (Garry Brown and Kevin Wallace) v New Zealand
- Semi-Final – Para Women’s Pairs B6-B8 (Rosemary Lenton and Pauline Wilson) v England
Session 2 – 12noon:
- Semi-Final – Men’s Pairs (Paul Foster MBE & Alex Marshall MBE) v England
- Group Match 2 - Para Mixed Pairs B2/B3 (Melanie Inness with Director George Miller and Robert Barr with Director Sarah Jane Ewing) v New Zealand
Session 3 – 4.30pm:
- Group Match 3 - Para Mixed Pairs B2/B3 (Melanie Inness with Director George Miller and Robert Barr with Director Sarah Jane Ewing) v Australia