Birmingham 2022 - Day 3 Preview
Play has now begun at Leamington Spa for the third day of the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games.
Today sees the conclusion of the group stages in the Para Men’s Pairs B6-B8, Women’s Singles and Men’s Pairs. Scotland also have quarter-final encounters in the Women’s Singles, Men’s Pairs and Men’s Triples to look forward to.
Melanie Inness and Robert Barr also get their campaign underway in the Para Mixed Pairs B2/B3 when they take on South Africa at 6pm in their opening group match.
Scotland’s full day three schedule can be found below. Once again, match results follow throughout the day!
Session 1 – 8.30am:
- Group Match 4 - Women’s Singles (Dee Hoggan) v Wales
Session 2 – 11.30am:
- Group Match 4 - Men’s Pairs (Paul Foster MBE and Alex Marshall MBE) v New Zealand
Session 3 – 3pm:
- Group Match 5 - Para Men’s Pairs B6-B8 (Garry Brown and Kevin Wallace) v New Zealand
- Quarter-Final – Men’s Triples (Stewart Anderson, Iain McLean and Darren Burnett) v Wales
Session 4 – 6pm:
- Group Match 1 - Para Mixed Pairs B2/B3 (Melanie Inness with Director George Miller and Robert Barr with Director Sarah Jane Ewing) v South Africa
- Quarter-Final – Women’s Singles (Dee Hoggan) v TBC
- Quarter-Final – Men’s Pairs (Paul Foster MBE and Alex Marshall MBE) v TBC