Trade Stands and Advertising
Be part of Scotland's biggest club bowls event!
BOWLS SCOTLAND NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
Monday 23rd - Saturday 28th July 2018
TRADE STANDS AND ADVERTISING
Bowls Scotland are now inviting applications from local and national businesses and traders to purchase a trade stand pitch and advertise greenside and in our programme at the 2018 National Championships at the National Centre for Bowling, Ayr.
We welcome nearly 10,000 spectators and 1,200 participants to the National Centre across six competition days; it’s a fantastic opportunity to showcase your range of products and services as well as demonstrate your website and publications.
Who attends the National Championships?
- Players, spectators, clubs, officials and umpires travel from across Scotland to participate in and support the event
- Businesses and traders from the local area and out with South Ayrshire
- Invited guests – our sponsors, clubs and associations and other sports governing bodies
What do you get as part of your trade stand package?
- A trade stand in the popular retail marquee for the duration of the event
- Regular daily footfall as the retail marquee is the main spectator entrance / exit
- Have your business name in pre-event communications through our social media pages
- A free half-page advert in the championship programme – the ideal opportunity to communicate your marketing message
- A link to your business website through the National Championships section of the Bowls Scotland website
A copy of the application form and further information can be downloaded below, along with the brochure, which includes information about the greenside banners and adverts in the programme.
The closing date for receiving trade stand applications is Thursday 31st May.
Greenside banners and programme advertising
- You can advertise your business for the full six days of the National Championships by providing a banner to be displayed greenside
- You can also purchase a full- or half-page advert in the programme which is available to spectators and participants throughout the duration of the Championships
- A banner and advert combination deal is available at a discount
You must provide the banner and have it delivered to the National Centre for Bowling by Friday 13th July, and adverts (in high res pdfs) must be sent by Friday 29th June.
If you have any questions about the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Trade and Advertising Brochure
Trade Stand Application Form
Trade Stand Costs