Trade Stand Applications
Be a part of Scotland’s biggest club bowls event!
BOWLS SCOTLAND NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
Monday 23rd – Saturday 28th July 2018
TRADE STAND APPLICATION
Bowls Scotland are now inviting applications from local and national businesses and traders to purchase a trade stand pitch at the 2018 National Championships at the National Centre for Bowling, Ayr.
We welcome over 9,000 spectators and 1,200 participants to the National Centre across six competition days; it’s a fantastic opportunity to showcase your range of products and services as well as demonstrate your website and publications.
Who attends the National Championships?
- Players, spectators, clubs, officials and umpires travel from all across Scotland to participate in and support the event
- Businesses and traders from the local area and out with South Ayrshire
- Invited guests – our sponsors, clubs and associations and other sports governing bodies
What do you get as part of your trade stand package?
- A trade stand in the popular retail marquee for the duration of the event
- Regular daily footfall as the retail marquee is the main spectator entrance / exit
- Have your business name in pre-event communications through our social media pages
- A free half page advert in the championship programme – the ideal opportunity to communicate your marketing message
- A link to your business website through the National Championships section of the Bowls Scotland website
A copy of the application form and further information can be downloaded below.
The closing date for receiving applications TBC.
If you have any questions about the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Trade Stand Application Form
Trade Stand Costs