If you would like to volunteer for Bowls Scotland, there are a number of opportunities throughout the season where you can get involved!
We often look at Volunteers for key events throughout the bowling season, including the National Championships, the Scottish Super Series and the AGM.
Duties can include:
- Helping with event set up and de-rig (this could involve some heavy lifting)
- Displaying signs
- Assisting officials / scorecard runner
- Assistant to event press officer
- Providing additional help to event staff
- Assisting with organisation of participants, ensuring players are in the right place at the right time
- Helping with stewarding
- Guiding spectators
- Help in keeping sites safe and tidy and free from litter
- Communicating results via social media
- Scoreboard operator
- Scoreboard markers
Please see below for the current opportunities available for volunteers: